So here’s another off-schedule post, because today was my last work day until after Christmas. Yay! The past few weeks have been seriously busy, and I’m super excited about having some time to take care of “non-business business” (aka “stuff I want to do”). Here’s what’s currently on my agenda:
- Drink coffee on the patio, even though I’ll probably have to bundle up.
- Keep implementing my favorite acts of kindness.
- Catch up on my reading. I have five books waiting.
- Host one more low stress holiday event (see this post for tips on the “low stress” part).
- Watch The Man Who Invented Christmas, which hit my “must watch” list after I read Charles French’s recommendation.
- Spend a day with my best girlfriend, and do at least one thing we haven’t tried before (an annual tradition).
- Go to the movies.
- Get ahead of the game on content creation for my Instagram.
- Spend time with my family.
- Organize my thoughts and plans for this blog.
- Go out to dinner.
- Finish my semi-annual house decluttering.
- Bake a cake.
What’s on your agenda for the next week or so? Any suggestions for things I should do with my days off? Let me know in the comments!